Who are we? C-4 Analytics
We are a full-service advertising and digital-marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise – we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but would never neglect Bing, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with our patented dance moves. We were denied a patent for those dance moves. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing but aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players but love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but the cool, likeable kind of nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Who are you? Director, Digital Marketing Sales
C-4 Analytics is seeking a Director of Marketing Sales to help our company expand our cutting-edge presence in the automotive marketing space. The Director of Digital Marketing Sales is a sales management role that will help the company add more dealerships to our already growing client base.
The successful candidate will have a strong sales background who is eager to help strengthen and add to a growing sales team. First and foremost, this is a closing sales role. The Director of Digital Marketing Sales will be required to close sales while training and supporting the sales team to do the same.
A day in the life of a Director, Digital Marketing Sales:
- Assign prospect client presentations to Digital Consultants.
- Ensure that each presentation is confirmed by the Digital Consultant and preparation has been completed.
- Ensure all relevant sales notes are appropriately documented in Salesforce
- Assign pricing to each proposal.
- Ensure all proposal calls are set and held by following up with Digital Consultants
- Involvement in as many proposal calls as possible. THIS IS A KEY PART OF THE JOB.
- Direct involvement in calls, emails and deal strategy once a deal gets to the proposal stage, to ensure successful negotiation of deals.
- Working with the Digital Consultants through the negotiation stage, with a focus on supporting the Digital Consultants in deal negotiation. This includes but is not limited to: advising and mentoring Digital Consultants to get the deal across the finish line. This will include any and all verbal and written client communication.
- Manage weekly sales meetings - which center around deal flow, pipeline managements, and keeping deals moving forward.
Requirements and Abilities:
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales activity using our CRM system and holding the sales team accountable for minimum daily, weekly and monthly activity requirements.
- Setting individual and team monthly sales targets.
- Ensuring the sales team is trained and sales goals are communicated.
- THIS IS A CLOSING ROLE and requires the ability to pursue, manage, and close new strategic accounts.
- The Director, Digital Marketing Sales is also a skilled presenter to small and large groups both online and in person.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field as well as 3+ years of prior experience leading a sales team is required.
- The Director, Digital Marketing Sales can expect to spend as much as 20-30% of their time on the road.
More about us:
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing private digital marketing company, one with a roster of local and national clients and a focus on delivering real results based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and challenges, in addition to constant research of current practices, separating what works from what doesn't. We are committed to developing innovative solutions and to providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.
- 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- Specialization in automotive digital marketing with additional experience in health care, energy, retail and other verticals
- Three main office locations with headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
- We're located in Wakefield, MA which is a convenient commute (by car) for most folks in the Greater Boston area.
- 5-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Monthly work-from-home days and generous PTO policies
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
Want to know more? Want to become part of our Business Development team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.