Who are we? C-4 Analytics
We are a full-service advertising and digital-marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise – we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but would never neglect Bing, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with our patented dance moves. We were denied a patent for those dance moves. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing, but aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players, but love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but the cool, likeable kind of nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Who are you? Director, Paid Social Media
You are a paid social Jedi Master who is comfortable leading a diverse team of paid strategists. A teacher, builder and innovator – proud of your craft and eager to share your knowledge with others. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and mentor the team on how it’s done. You have expert knowledge of Facebook’s paid advertising offerings. You are constantly asking yourself “How can we be better?”. You have 5+ years of experience in social media marketing, of which 3+ years is focused on paid. Additionally, you’ve spent time in a leadership capacity, managing and growing a team.
A day in the life of a Director of Paid Social Media:
- You’re hungry and excited to take on a newly created role with a core focus on paid social.
- Lead & continue to build a team of both entry-level to more senior paid social campaign strategists and managers.
- Work with various cross-functional teams to build a growth strategy around our paid offerings. All the while taking into account the nature and nuances related to a cross-channel media environment (i.e. Google Ads, Display, Bing, traditional & offline events, attribution).
- Create an initiative to educate C-4’s client services organization, and by way our customer, as to why paid social is critical to success.
- Provide subject matter expertise across paid social platforms with an emphasis on Facebook and Instagram.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to C-4’s engineering team to build the solutions and automation you need to scale.
- Manage client-level and agency-wide budgets and monitor spending for campaigns.
- You're well acquainted with terms like CPC, CPM, Facebook Pixel, Offline Conversions, Lookalike Audiences, Product Catalogs, and Dynamic Advertising & Remarketing.
- Drive the ad format strategy based on client needs, what sells, and a deep understanding of the social mediums to continually optimize performance.
- Involvement in existing client conversations, as well as occasional new business presentations to prospective clients.
- You will manage and teach how to manage large-scale paid social campaigns, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, along with other emerging formats – both tactically and strategically.
What you bring:
- You have 5+ years of experience in social media marketing, of which 3+ years is focused on paid. Additionally, you’ve spent multiple years in a leadership capacity, managing and growing a team, and designing and implementing strategy.
- Stellar communication skills: You love sharing timely, detailed feedback across all levels - from recognizing greatness to suggesting improvements. Above all, you treat others with kindness and respect. You have the highest levels of integrity, work ethic, autonomy and self-motivation.
- Strong project management and performance management skills – you are crystal clear when it comes to delegating and providing feedback.
- An exceptional grasp on paid social planning, optimization, and performance analysis and an impressive understanding of the holistic digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it.
- Agency experience is a plus.
More about us:
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing private digital marketing company, one with a roster of local and national clients and a focus on delivering real results based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and challenges, in addition to constant research of current practices, separating what works from what doesn't. We are committed to developing innovative solutions and to providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.
- 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- Specialization in automotive digital marketing with additional experience in health care, energy, retail and other verticals
- Three main office locations with headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
- We're located in Wakefield, MA which is a convenient commute (by car) for most folks in the Greater Boston area.
- 4-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Monthly work-from-home days and generous PTO policies
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
Did we pique your interest? Call / email / message / send a carrier pigeon to start the conversation. We’d love to hear from you!