Who are we? C-4 Analytics
We are a full-service advertising and digital-marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise – we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but would never neglect Bing, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with our patented dance moves. We were denied a patent for those dance moves. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing but aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players but love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but the cool, likeable kind of nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Who are you? Digital Client Service Resource Manager
As a Digital Client Service Resource Manager, you are a highly organized, “Type A” execution master. You multitask and communicate cross-functionally across teams in your sleep! You were the captain of your conflict resolution team and enjoy building bridges and bringing people together. You are a matchmaker, an enabler, and a trusted advisor.
A day in the life of a Digital Client Service Resource Manager:
- Navigate client transfers within the client services team, ensure all transfers are communicated effectively both internally and externally.
- Communicate with the discipline leads to convey individual workloads and work closely with the respective leaders to advise on talent needs and manage client placements.
- Assign resources for all projects, with the guidance of department heads
- Maintain workflow for all data related reports/investigations from JIRA portal, working closely with Client On Boarding, Client Services, and various production teams to work seamlessly as an unbiased party.
- Be a champion for the digital team’s resources, ensuring all processes are followed when requesting/enlisting resources
- Facilitate the transfer of all assets and information to teams so they have what they need to do the job assigned
- Support additional ad hoc operational activities as needed.
Required skills of a Digital Client Service Resource Manager:
- You have 2+ years relevant experience in a resource or project management role.
- You are proficient with communication tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and JIRA.
- Proficiency using Atlas is preferred, but not required.
- You have a proven track record of strong inter-departmental communication skills.
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment and are able to understand complex project requirements, understand briefs, and recognize potential risks and dependencies relevant to resourcing.
- You are a curious, flexible problem-solver. You are also fair, kind, collaborative and a trusted confidant of confidential and sensitive information.
- You possess extraordinary communication and social skills. The role requires a high level of patience, diplomacy and fortitude and a strong voice in a fast-moving environment.
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- This is not a remote - based position and requires physical attendance to our Wakefield, MA office location.
More about us:
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing private digital marketing company, one with a roster of local and national clients and a focus on delivering real results based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and challenges, in addition to constant research of current practices, separating what works from what doesn't. We are committed to developing innovative solutions and to providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.
- 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- Specialization in automotive digital marketing with additional experience in health care, energy, retail and other verticals
- Three main office locations with headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
- We're located in Wakefield, MA which is a convenient commute (by car) for most folks in the Greater Boston area.
- 4-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Monthly work-from-home days and generous PTO policies
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
Want to know more? Want to become part of our team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.