Who are we? C-4 Analytics
We are a full-service advertising and digital-marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise – we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but would never neglect Bing, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with our patented dance moves. We were denied a patent for those dance moves. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing but aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players but love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but the cool, likeable kind of nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
A day in the life of the Administrative Assistant:
- Greeting all vendors and guests and making them feel welcome
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including but not limited to mailing, scanning, and copying
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence and packages
- Maintain office supplies
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
What you bring:
- You possess extraordinary communication and social skills. The role requires a high level of guest and client interaction and as such, requires excellent customer service skills.
- You have 3+ years relevant experience in an Administrative Assistant / Office environment including use of a multi – line phone system or switchboard.
- You are proficient with communication tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- You have a proven track record of strong inter-departmental communication skills.
- 3+ years of receiving shipments and returning shipments on behalf of an employer
- 3+ years of 3rd party vendor communication
- You have made travel arrangements in the past on behalf of employees (domestic and international)
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment and can understand changing priorities, and dependencies relevant to administrative duties.
- Bachelor's Degree is is required
- Agency experience is a plus.
More about us:
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing private digital marketing company, one with a roster of local and national clients and a focus on delivering real results based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and challenges, in addition to constant research of current practices, separating what works from what doesn't. We are committed to developing innovative solutions and to providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.
- 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- Specialization in automotive digital marketing with additional experience in health care, energy, retail and other verticals
- Three main office locations with headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
- We're located in Wakefield, MA which is a convenient commute (by car) for most folks in the Greater Boston area.
- 4-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Monthly work-from-home days and generous PTO policies
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
Want to know more? Want to become part of our Administrative team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.